Get ready fans, Star Wars creator George Lucas says the films’ original megastars — Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher — “have already signed” on to return to the screen for Star Wars: Episode VII.  “We had already signed Mark, Carrie and Harrison — or we were pretty much in the final stages of negotiation. So I called them to say, ‘Look, this is what’s going on,’” Lucas said in the interview before realizing that he might be spoiling a big Disney announcement.  To keep some of the suspense about the return for the new film due out in 2015, Lucas then added: “I won’t say whether negotiations were successful or not.”   I can’t wait!  Face Book here!

Comments

comments

March 7, 2013 at 3:12 pm | On Air, Vic Slick | No comment