With new guidelines, regulations, and updates regarding COVID-19 happening regularly, it’s hard to stay up to date with everything. That’s why we compiled this list of resources to reference to find out what experts in your area are saying to keep yourself and others safe during this time.
If you have a resource that isn’t listed, please email the link to email@example.com.
Download CA Notify App
Get notified if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
Testing & Vaccinations
- Who can get tested?
- How can I get tested?
- When can I get vaccinated?
- Where can I find a vaccine?
- What if I am already vaccinated?
General Information Resources
- CaliFORnia For All
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Riverside University Health System (Riverside County)
- San Bernardino County Public Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- CDC Travel Recommendations
As of June 15, 2021, the Governor terminated the executive orders put into place to help contain the spread of Coronavirus.
Learn more at covid19.ca.gov.
CONTINUING SAFETY MEASURES
- Wear a mask if you’re unvaccinated, especially in crowded, indoor environments.
- Follow safety rules for mega-events.
- Get tested if you’re sick.
- Wear a mask while on public transit, even if you’re vaccinated.
- Honor mask and distancing rules in place at a private business.
- Get tested if required by your workplace.
- Wear a mask when you travel.
Feeling worried over the coronavirus? See resources below from your local county behavioral health offices.
San Bernardino: sbcounty.gov/dbh