Job title: Account Executive
KOLA is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated and success driven individual to join our sales team. Must be able to analyze market research, return on investment, and customer needs to develop and implement a measurable and profitable marketing campaign. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, cultivating long term client relationships and meeting monthly sales goals. Outside sales experience with a track record in new business development or exposure to sales and working with clients is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a College Degree or equivalent in business administration, marketing, advertising or management is required. Send cover letter and resume to Doug Fleniken at email@example.com. KOLA is an equal opportunity employer.
Job title: Promotions Assistant
KOLA 99.9 is seeking individuals to assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives in the station offices.
The ideal candidates will be/have
- Outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed.
- Versatile and willing to assist promotions team.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and must be comfortable operating within the stations’ websites.
- Able to work well under pressure and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events).
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation and a DMV print out.
- Ability to lift objects more than 50 lbs. is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience is not necessary, but preferred.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week (Approximately)
Please email your resume and a brief explanation of why you would like to be considered for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inland Empire Broadcasting Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.