KOLA is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated and success driven individual to join our sales team. Must be able to analyze market research, return on investment, and customer needs to develop and implement a measurable and profitable marketing campaign. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, cultivating long term client relationships and meeting monthly sales goals. Outside sales experience with a track record in new business development or exposure to sales and working with clients is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a College Degree or equivalent in business administration, marketing, advertising or management is required. Send cover letter and resume to Doug Fleniken at firstname.lastname@example.org. KOLA is an equal opportunity employer.
The ideal individuals will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events with a large visible street presence, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on-air and online.
- Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed.
- Must be versatile and willing to assist promotions team.
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and must be comfortable operating within the stations’ websites.
- Must work well under pressure and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events).
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation and a DMV print out.
- Ability to lift objects more than 50 lbs. is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience is not necessary, but preferred.
Inland Empire Broadcasting Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.